
The girls were "Giselle" from "Enchanted". They got these gorgeous dresses for Avery's birthday from Ma & Pa, and I think they have been one of their most favorite gifts ever. They love to play dress up and of all the toys, stuffed animals, etc. that they have their dress ups are the one thing they play with the most. So, when they said they wanted to wear their Giselle dresses for Halloween I was all about that because I didn't have to buy or make anything! I don't let them wear these dresses outside normally since they are *so* white and NOT washable, so getting to go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood wearing them was extra special. Ben was "Prince Charming" and this was my first attempt at making a costume. Thanks to Aunt Meesa's help it was really easy, although as you can see he was really not into wearing his cape or crown. In fact, I got him to wear it just long enough to get a picture and then he was done. So, he ended up being "sleeping baby in a sling" during most of Halloween night...but at least I got a picture first!

1 comment:
Wow I'm impressed with our work! ;) Prince Benjamin looked so handsome, even if it was short lived.
Post a Comment