If you have a child in a booster seat please read the attached article and make sure your booster is up to snuff: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26962984/
Also, since this is my blog, I can give my 2 cents about car seats in general. ; ) The ideal is to have your child in a 5 point harness for AS LONG as possible. My 6 year old still rides in a 5 point harness car seat (Britax Regent) and I plan on keeping her in it until she outgrows it. I also keep my babies rear-facing for much longer than the "norm". If you want to see more about the benefits of keeping your child in a 5 point harness or extended rear-facing you can check out this website: http://www.kyledavidmiller.org/pages/3013/Car_Seat_Info.htm
One last thing...please make sure your child's car seat is installed properly. Car seats are NOT easy to install properly...have your car seat checked! It's free!!http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/CPS/CPSFitting/index.cfm
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment