Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sydney loses her first tooth!


Sydney lost her very first tooth at "Snappy Tomato's", at her end of the year soccer party last Friday night. I'm so thankful I was with her. I had prayed I would be. For some reason losing that first tooth seems like a momentous occasion and I wanted to be there for her. She was very upset before it came out because it was SO loose and she was afraid of it coming out. We almost didn't make it to the soccer party because she was so upset that it might fall out. Then, after we got there, she accidentally pushed it out with her tongue. She was upset at first and then relieved. Now at least she will know for the next tooth that it didn't hurt so if I'm not there it will be okay. I must say that she looks super cute with her one front tooth missing! : D

No comments: