
After reading blogs of friends & family I've been inspired to start one of my own. After a friend posted on her blog about how she's going to use her blog as a journal for her kids that really got me interested. I haven't figured out how to paste links or anything yet, but on her blog she had a link to a place where you can get your blogs bound into a journal every year. I am hoping to keep this blog updated with stories, pictures, etc. about what's going on with our family so I can have it for the kids' baby books...I still haven't even started on Ben's baby book! Maybe this blog is just the solution to my procrastination! : )
I chose "Growing Flowers" as the title for my blog because I feel everyone in our little family is growing in different ways right now...and we will continue to be every day. Sydney is starting Kindergarten tomorrow so in a way this is the perfect time to begin documenting this next stage of growth and change in our lives. For myself, I am praying that I will grow in my relationship with Christ, as a wife and a mom.

2 comments:
I was hoping you'd start a blog!
But you already have a cool background! I don't have that! I'm so glad you're blogging so I can keep up with your beautiful family.
Post a Comment